J5460HamburgScience Permanent€65,000 to €70,000 per annum - Commission + Company CarFull Time17/04/2018Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Territory Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Inside Sales Account Manager We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Account Manager to join a leading company who design, develop, manufacture and market Genomics and Molecu... View Job
Inside Sales Executive Hyper Recruitment Solutions currently have an exciting opportunity for a Inside Sales Executive to join an innovative Life Science organisation based ... View Job
Area Sales Manager A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Area Sales Manager to join a leading scientific equipment company with a well established Global p... View Job
We are currently looking for a Territory Manager in Northern Germany to join an award winning International technology business.
The company are a global leader in the design, manufacture and servicing of instrument gas generators for analytical laboratories.
Over the last five years they have enjoyed impressive annual growth of between 25% and 30%.
They have opened a brand-new office in Düren 2017. With a Team of three highly professional Service Engineers and Sales Managers including a Specialist for Service Products they are looking for a new Territory Manager to join their team As the Territory Manager in Northern Germany you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Territory Manager - Germany will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Managing the Bremen, Hamburg, Hannover, Berlin and surrounding areas as territory
2. Developing and driving business within the end user clients as well as OEM accounts and the extensive distributor network
3. Providing sales solutions and advice for customers and distributors
4. Supporting customers throughout the sales negotiation process
5. New business development, finding new leads and attend relevant exhibitions and seminars
6. Strategically planning and growing your territory and hitting set sales targets
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Territory Manager - Germany we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific subject
2. Proven sales track record in a laboratory environment in Germany
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Gas Generators
4. Excellent problem solver, both technically and commercially
5. Ambitious and results driven
6. Fluent / Business level German language
Key Words: Analytical Instruments, Gas Generators, Laboratory Sales, Account Manager, Business Development, Germany
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.