Job Reference: J5634427
Updated On: 05/02/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join a leading Life Science Laboratory Equipment Manufacturer covering a North UK territory. As the Territory Sales Manager you will be responsible for promoting the sales of the company product portfolio across Scotland and Northern England.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Territory Sales Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the management of the whole sales cycle, promoting the growth of the product portfolio across your territory.
2. You will promote the entire portfolio across the assigned territory, collaborating with sales representatives and identifying cross-selling opportunities.
3. As the Territory Sales Manager, you will posses an understanding of the clients challenges and needs as an expert in your field.
4. You will build professional relationships with both new and existing customers.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Territory Sales Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g. Biochemistry, Biomedical Science, Biotechnology
2. Proven industry experience in a field sales role within a Life Science organisation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with scientific laboratory equipment.
Key Words: Sales | Area Manager | Account Manager | Business Development | Account Management | Laboratory Equipment | Life Science | Biotechnology | Biochemistry | Biology | Scotland | Edinburgh | Glasgow | Newcastle
Other jobs with similar skills
Sales Specialist - Immunoassays
United Kingdom | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Sales Specialist to join a leading Life Science company covering the UK & Ireland territory. As the Sales Specialist you will be responsible for the growth of an Immunoa...Science
View & Apply
RadioLabelling Team Leader
Belfast | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Radiolabelling Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Northern Ireland. As the Radiolabelling Team Leader you will be responsible for leading ...Science
View & Apply