J4156HessePharmaceutical IS&T Technology Permanent£70,000 to £90,000 per annum - Salary DependantFull Time22/09/2017IT IT – Automation IT – Project Management IT – Management IT - Testing
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior TM1 Developer
We are currently looking for a Senior/Lead TM1 Developer to join an established business based in the West Midlands area. As the Senior/Lead TM1 Devel... View Job
We are currently looking for a IT Manager to join a leading company based in the Cambridge area. As the IT Manager you will be responsible for develop... View Job
We are currently looking for a PMO Co-ordinator to join a leading life sciences provider based in the Surrey area. This role is for an initial period ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Test Manager to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in Guxhagen, Germany. Currently experiencing double digit growth in addition to recently being named as the number 1 best company to work for in Germany, they are taking giant leaps forward within their field.
This Test Manager role is ideal for someone who would like to take that next step up in their career as this position provides real scope for progression. There is no requirement to speak German however, if you do that will be a bonus. Much of the team, including management, are German speaking Brits and the majority of the team are able to speak English. They actively promote a diverse culture within the organisation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Test Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Developing the test strategy for a configurable industrial control platform
2. Selecting and adapting the test environment, methods and tools
3. Planning and monitoring activities of a distributed team of Test Designers/Testers
4. Designing and executing tests when appropriate
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Test Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience as a test manager for development projects
2. Knowledge in designing/executing tests for software applications
3. Knowledge/experience of agile and iterative development methodologies
4. In-depth practical knowledge of test methods and tools to ISTQB® standard
5. Experience in working with Lifecycle Management tools
6. Communication and presentation skills
Key Words: Test Manager, Software Development Lifecycle,
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.