Job Reference: J5635312
Updated On: 28/07/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Testing Lead to join a leading Healthcare company based in the Bedfordshire area. As the Testing Lead you will be responsible for developing and providing internal validation services for software and data in support of laboratory operations and management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Lead the testing of workflows, interfaces and software components on our commercial Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and other internal software platforms including Finance, HR and Logistics.
2. Lead the development of a testing function including processes and organisational structure, supporting the Informatics team manager in developing the same for the Informatics function.
3. Develop test strategies on a variety of technical development and integration projects.
4. Lead investigations towards diagnosis of issues and their root cause analyses by designing quick tests, for issues relating to urgent problems with laboratory data and software.
Role Requirements1. 5+ years of demonstrated software testing experience – including test engineering, test automation, validation planning and designing test cases on complex data-driven projects.
2. 2+ years of leading testing teams in a combination of legacy and modern technical environments and processes (including in a DevOps set-up)
3. Knowledge of scripting and coding using Python/ Java/ SQL, including using Python to manipulate flat files (JSON, XML, CSV) and interface with databases.
Other jobs with similar skills
Informatics Automation Developer
Buckinghamshire | £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Informatics Automation Developer to join a leading Healthcare company based in the Bedfordshire area. As the Informatics Automation Developer you will be responsible for...Science
View & Apply
Cheshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Bioinformatics Scientist to join a leading Diagnostics company based in the Macclesfield area. As the Bioinformatics Scientist you will be responsible for working on num...Science
View & Apply