J56143KentPharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£19,000 to £29,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time29/05/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – Purification Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Cell Culture Bioanalytical
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Downstream Scientist We are currently looking for a Downstream Scientist to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Downstream S... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
MSAT Project Leader We are currently looking for a MSAT Project Leader to join an exciting and rapidly expanding Biosimilars company based in Iceland. As the MSAT Project... View Job
We are currently looking for a Therapeutic Process Technician to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Kent area. As the Therapeutic Process Technician you will be responsible for supporting the manufacturing of products within the Therapeutic Manufacturing Facility while complying with and working to cGMP regulations.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Therapeutic Process Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will gain an understanding of all products and processes including Modification of Enzymes, Cell Culturing and Antibody Purifications.
2. Your role as the Therapeutic Process Technician will involve assisting in the training of other staff members, being responsible for general housekeeping, routine cleaning of equipment and carrying out facility checks.
3. You will complete all of the production documentation required such as CAPA's, Deviations and Reports. You will also attend meetings, internally and externally to represent the department.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Therapeutic Process Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related subject such as, but not limited to, Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioprocess etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP regulated environment with experience working in a cleanroom being advantageous to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with protein purification and cell culturing techniques is essential to your application.
Key Words: Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Protein Purification, Cell Culturing, Therapeutics, Cell and Gene, CAPA, Enzymes.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.