J4474BirminghamIS&T Technology Professional Services PermanentFull Time21/09/2017IT IT - Analyst Professional Services – Finance IT - Software Development - Cognos IT - Reporting IT - Reporting - TM1
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Reporting Analyst to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Reporting Analyst you will be responsib... View Job
We are currently looking for a TM1 Developer to join a leading company based in the East Midlands area. As the TM1 Developer you will be responsible f... View Job
We are currently looking for a TM1 Manager to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the TM1 Manager you will be responsible ... View Job
We are currently looking for a TM1 Analyst to join a leading company based in the West Midlands area. As the TM1 Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that the system is configured and deployed to the business and that it is properly managed and maintained for optimal performance.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the TM1 Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved in the day-to-day administration and maintenance of the TM1 system
2. Will be required to do configure the system together with building reports
3. As the TM1 analyst, you will be required to support a variety of business users
4. You will carry out the testing of TM1 including release testing and creation of user documentation
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the TM1 Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience in TM1 preferably with a Financial background.
2. Ability to work with the business stakeholders to provide continuous improvement
3. A degree in a mathematical or numeric discipline
4. Any accountancy qualifications would be desirable but not essential for this position
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.