J4836BirminghamIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£45,000 to £55,000 per annumPart Time06/03/2018IT IT - Development IT - Software Development - Cognos IT - Reporting IT - Reporting - TM1
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
TM1 Lead We are currently looking for a Senior/Lead TM1 Developer to join an established business based in the West Midlands area. As the Senior/Lead TM1 Devel... View Job
TM1 Developer We are currently looking for a TM1 Developer to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the TM1 Developer you will be responsi... View Job
TM1 Analyst We are currently looking for a TM1 Analyst to join a leading company based in the West Midlands area. As the TM1 Analyst you will be responsible for e... View Job
We are currently looking for a TM1 Developer to join a leading company based in the Birmingham area. As the TM1 Developer you will be responsible for leading the end-to-end design, development and implementation of all TM1 reporting.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the TM1 Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Responsible for maintaining and developing existing TM1 Cubes for Budgeting, Forecasting and Actual reporting on a global scale.
2.Required to develop and set up financial reports , reporting solutions and appropriate cubes and interfaces.
3. Working closely with the business to design, test and improve the forecasting suite for the business
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the TM1 Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. High level of systems knowledge and experience within TM1
2. A strong background within finance (ideally a part or qualified accountant)
3. Experience as TM1 developer, analyst or administrator within an end user or consultancy capacity.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.