J4146BerkshireIS&T Technology Finance Permanent£40,000 to £60,000 per annum - Dependent on experienceFull Time26/07/2017IT IT – Software Development IT – Systems Engineering IT - Development IT – Business Information Management IT - Delivery IT - Analyst IT - Reporting IT - Analytics IT - Business Analysis IT - Reporting - TM1 IT - Software Development IT - Enterprise Performance Management
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Job Description:We are currently looking for Anaplan Consultants to join a growing business in the London and surrounding areas. The organisation are ... View Job
Senior TM1 Developer
We are currently looking for a Senior/Lead TM1 Developer to join an established business based in the West Midlands area. As the Senior/Lead TM1 Devel... View Job
A Senior Bioinformatician is required to join a cool, progressive, emerging Biotech organisation that is a subsidiary to a large Pharmaceutical outfit... View Job
We are currently looking for a TM1 Finance Analyst to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the TM1 Finance Analyst you will be responsible for working with the finance team to carry out BAU support for the TM1 system along with financial reporting and analysis responsibilities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the TM1 Finance Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and maintain a suite of Planning models within TM1.
2. Provide support to business unit financial planning teams throughout the planning process.
3. Run certain month end processes to update financial reporting tools.
4. Providing technical, functional and analytical support to business unit finance teams during the planning process.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the TM1 Finance Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a either a finance, numeric or computer systems discipline
2. Experienced with TM1 model development and administration (e.g. rules, feeders, TI processes, security, TM1 Web)
3. A team player in developing cross functional support
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.