Job Reference: J5632049
Updated On: 16/09/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Toxicologist - Cell and Gene Therapy to join a leading Cell and Gene therapy company based in the Stevenage to join their early phase translational research team. As the Toxicologist - Cell and Gene therapy, you will be responsible for working with external providers (CROs and academic specialist) to ensure delivery of translational projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Toxicologist - Cell and Gene therapy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for directing the successful commencement, running, completion, reporting and archiving of the studies , all under the Principles of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
2. Work closely with collaborators, including CROs (Contract Research Organisations) and Academic Laboratories.
3. As the Toxicologist - Cell and Gene therapy you will be analysing preclinical data to support IND and CTA.
4. Some travelling will be required to attend meeting with CROs , regulatory specialists and academic laboratories.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Toxicologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc in scientific discipline, including pharmacology, toxicology, biochemistry, biological sciences etc,
2. Proven industry experience in a pharmaceutical company or pre-clinical industry working within a GLP environment,.
3. Experience working with in vivo in multiple species (rodent and non-rodent) as well as in vitro systems.
Toxicology / Study Manager / Study Director / In Vivo / In vitro / Rodent / Not-Rodent / GLP / CRO / IND / Pharmacology / Pharmaceutical / Translational Research Team / Early Phase research / Cell and Gene Therapy
Other jobs with similar skills
Cheshire | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Principal Scientist who holds a Home Office Project License, looking to take your next steps with a growing CRO? We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist to join a ...Science
View & Apply
London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Non-Clinical Manager to join an exciting Cell and Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Non-Clinical Manager you will be responsible for assessing the feasibility...Science
View & Apply