Job Reference: J5635532
Updated On: 06/10/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Toxicologist - Gene Therapy to join a leading gene therapy company based in London. As the Toxicologist - Gene Therapy you will be responsible for coordinating non-clinical studies focused on GLP safety / toxicology studies as well as support with regulatory submissions for clinical trial approval.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced toxicologist / study director from a CRO and/or Pharma background who is keen to join an innovative organisation that supports in the development of gene therapies for rare diseases.
For this role you will require to be on site 4 days a week.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Toxicologist - Gene Therapy will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for vendor selection, protocol preparation, study initiation and oversight of GLP non clinical outsourced safety studies.
2. In this role you will write, review, edit study protocols and reports for regulatory submissions.
3. You will manage the studies from start to finish ans ensure all timelines are met and all actions required followed up.
4. As the Toxicologist - Gene Therapy, you will oversee the development and qualification of assays required for sample analysis within safety studies.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Toxicologist - Gene Therapy we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a MSc or PhD in toxicology, biochemistry pharmacology or other scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in managing non clinical in vivo GLP safety / toxicology studies within a CRO or Pharmaceutical company.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GLP toxicity requirements across EU / USA.
Key Words: Toxicology / Toxicologist / Non Clinical / GLP / In Vivo GLP / Safety Studies / Toxicology Studies / Study Manager / Study Director / Gene Therapy / Biotech / Londo
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Translational Sciences
Oxford, Oxfordshire, East Anglia | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions have exclusively partnered with a Biotherapeutics business in the Oxford area focused on the development of Gene Therapies. We are looking to identify their new Head of Tra...Science
View & Apply
Molecular Scientist - mRNA
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are delight to be supporting a developing Gene Synthesis company based in the Cambridge area focused on providing high quality, synthetic DNA for Gene Vaccines and Therapie...Science
View & Apply