J563108CheshireCRO/CMO Science Permanent£25,000 to £35,000 per annum - Dependent on ExperienceFull Time15/10/2018Toxicology Pre Clinical Research
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Study Diretor (in vivo) Are you an experienced senior study director looking for a new exciting job opportunity?We are currently looking for a Senior Study Director (in vivo)... View Job
Toxicology Study Manager We are currently looking for a Toxicology Study Manager to join a leading life science company who have a focus on improving lives, based in the Cambr... View Job
Toxicology Scientist We are currently looking for a Toxicology Scientist to join a leading preclinical toxicology company based in the Manchester area. As the Toxicology S... View Job
We are currently looking for a Toxicology Scientist to join a leading preclinical toxicology company based in the Manchester area. As the Toxicology Scientist you will be responsible for study investigations within the in vitro mammalian toxicology team, providing predictive and preclinical toxicology products and services across a variety of industry sectors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Toxicology Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be involved with high quality preclinical toxicology studies where you will be working closely with the Study Director to help meet study deadlines; primarily in relation to cytogenetics assays.
2. You will be working with automated and semi-automated assay platforms while performing studies within the laboratory.
3. It will be your responsibility to collect and record data in accordance to both GLP and non-GLP principles when required while following SOPs.
4. You will be driven and motivated to maintain the integrity of studies and the products that the CRO works with, while willing to learn and deliver other toxicological assays depending on the workload.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Toxicology Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a life science subject (e.g. Toxicology, Pharmacology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, etc.) is required.
2. Proven industry experience in a life science laboratory performing in vitro toxicology assays is necessary, more valuable if within a CRO environment. Experience of working with automated or semi-automated assay platforms is also desirable.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the principles of toxicology in a screening and regulatory setting is necessary. A hands-on experience with fluorescence microscopy and cytogenetic techniques will be beneficial.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.