J562914CambridgeshireBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time01/04/2019Biochemistry Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Toxicology Pre Clinical Research
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Account Manager We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Account M... View Job
Scientist, Cell Line Development We are currently looking for a Scientist to join the Cell Line Development team within a leading Antibody Discovery company based in the Cambridge are... View Job
Genomics Account Manager We are currently looking for a Genomics Account Manager to join a leading company based in the Midlands. As the Genomics Account Manager you will be r... View Job
We are currently looking for a Toxicology Study Manager to join a leading life science company who have a focus on improving lives, based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Study Manager in Toxicology you will be responsible for directing up-and-coming studies of various types and complexity within the pre-clinical team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Toxicology Study Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for directing the successful commencement, running, completion, reporting and archiving of the studies assigned to you, all under the Principles of Good Laboratory Practice.
2. To maintain an awareness and familiarity with other studies assigned to the team so that continuity may be achieved in the absence of any member of the team.
3. You will be required to liaise with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and proper action on all aspects of your study plans. It will therefore be your responsibility to attend and, where appropriate, assist in key elements of the work of your assigned studies.
4. To act as a weekend Duty Study Manager on a rota basis. In this capacity, you will be responsible for all activities relating to studies being performed by the department, taking or referring appropriately, decisions in response to situations that may arise.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Toxicology Study Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc degree is essential, preferably in a life sciences related degree (e.g. Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, etc.) alongside industrial laboratory experience.
2. Proven industry experience as a Study Manager with knowledge of customer needs in this environment is necessary.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of performing a number of complexity and/or safety assessment Toxicology studies is required.
Key Words: Study Manager / Toxicology / Pre-clinical / CRO / Research / Safety Assessments / Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / GLP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.