Job Reference: J5631237
Updated On: 01/04/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Toxicology Study Manager to join a leading life science company who have a focus on improving lives, based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Study Manager in Toxicology you will be responsible for directing up-and-coming studies of various types and complexity within the pre-clinical team.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Toxicology Study Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for directing the successful commencement, running, completion, reporting and archiving of the studies assigned to you, all under the Principles of Good Laboratory Practice.
2. To maintain an awareness and familiarity with other studies assigned to the team so that continuity may be achieved in the absence of any member of the team.
3. You will be required to liaise with internal and external customers to ensure prompt and proper action on all aspects of your study plans. It will therefore be your responsibility to attend and, where appropriate, assist in key elements of the work of your assigned studies.
4. To act as a weekend Duty Study Manager on a rota basis. In this capacity, you will be responsible for all activities relating to studies being performed by the department, taking or referring appropriately, decisions in response to situations that may arise.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Toxicology Study Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc degree is essential, preferably in a life sciences related degree (e.g. Biology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, etc.) alongside industrial laboratory experience.
2. Proven industry experience as a Study Manager with knowledge of customer needs in this environment is necessary.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of performing a number of complexity and/or safety assessment Toxicology studies is required.
Key Words: Study Manager / Toxicology / Pre-clinical / CRO / Research / Safety Assessments / Life Sciences / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / GLP
Other jobs with similar skills
Macclesfield | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Principal Scientist who holds a Home Office Project License, looking to take your next steps with a growing CRO? We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist to join a ...Science
View & Apply
Greater Manchester | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced laboratory scientist looking to take your next steps with an exciting Life Sciences company? We are currently looking for a Technical Supervisor to join a leading company bas...Science
View & Apply