Quality Assurance Manager
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join a global Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey region. As the Quality Assurance ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Quality Manager to join a leading global Pharmaceutical business based in the Surrey area. As the Quality Manager you w... View Job
Device Quality Systems Officer
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Device Quality Systems Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Trainee QP to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Glasgow area. As the Trainee QP you will be responsible for the management and running of the Quality Department within a manufacturing facility, including creation and maintenance of a GMP compliant Quality Management System.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Trainee QP will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure GMP compliance is maintained through preparing and reviewing Technical Quality Agreements, performing supplier audits and leading supplier inspections. This will include coordinating any client/supplier quality related issues, including approving raw materials and finished products prior to release.
2. The trainee QP will be the SME for all issues relating to GMP compliance, you will write and review documentation, providing guidance on compliance issues and generate appropriate SOP's and study related documentation.
3. You will be responsible for coordinating and approving equipment and facility qualification, validation and maintenance according to GXP requirements, as well as leading internal investigations and generating an internal audit schedule.
4. The trainee QP will ensure that a GMP compliant environment is maintained, designing an error proof QMS and reporting key quality KPI's to senior management, you will be responsible for providing training on GMP compliance related issues to colleagues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Trainee QP we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality assurance, with at least 5 years experience working to GMP/GLP standards.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the manufacture of a sterile biological product.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.