Job Reference: J5638014
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Training Coordinator - AFS (Aseptic Filling Suite) to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Training Coordinator - AFS you will be responsible to provide training to new starters to achieve required competencies before they are continuing further training within the production environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Training Coordinator - AFS will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will on-board AFS new starters by providing PPE, creating IT accounts/access and production area tours whilst adhering to GMP compliance.
2. Another responsibility will be to liaise with AFS, Technical Training lead and external suppliers as required to identify new training initiatives as part of continuous improvement.
3. The Training Coordinator will develop and deliver Classroom training and Toolbox talks/Single point lessons in relation to Safety, Quality or production training. You will also ensure training records are maintained and managed in line with Quality guidance.
4. It will be crucial to ensure periodic Mandatory training and OH assessments are completed in a timely manner across Fractionation to remain within compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Training Coordinator - AFS we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of Trackwisde, IFS Requisitions and Health and Safety requirements.
2. Proven hands on training experience within a Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing environment is essential for this role.
Key Words: Biopharmaceutical | Training | Aseptic | Trackwise | Health and Safety | GMP | Training Coordinator |
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Life Sciences
Skills: Production / Manufacturing - Pharma / Biotech - Technical Support