Job Reference: J5633652
Updated On: 20/11/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Training Facilitator to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Training Facilitator you will be responsible for streamlining and improving on-boarding of new start Manufacturing Essential Training.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Training Facilitator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Training Facilitator you will on-board new starters by providing PPE, creating IT accounts/access and production area tours. This will include providing initial training to the new starters before they progress.
2. You will perform monthly assessment and reporting of GMP compliance within the departments and shifts against set standards.
3. Another responsibility of the Training Facilitator will be to update and improve documentation reviews and updates for SOPs.
4. You will also be co-ordinating training requirements between Production and the Training department and working with the team leaders and department trainers within the Manufacturing team.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Training Facilitator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
2. Proven industry experience in pharmaceutical and manufacturing environments, including cGMP.
3. Continuous Improvement White Belt qualification.
Key Words: Training / Manufacturing / Production / Operations / Continuous Improvement / Improvement / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / White Belt / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Life Sciences / Technician / Planner / Trainer / Facilitator / Quality.
Other jobs with similar skills
Quality Assurance Officer
Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire | £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company based in Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply
Yorkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Qualified Person to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the North of England. As the Qualified Person you will be responsible for ensuring GMP compliance thro...Science
View & Apply