J56386BerkshireScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£25,000 to £29,000 per annumFull Time09/08/2018Laboratory Technician
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QC Analyst Are you an experienced QC analyst looking for a new exciting opportunity?We are currently looking for QC technicians, analysts and senior analysts to ... View Job
Scientific Market Analyst We are currently looking for a Scientific Market Analyst to join a leading biomedical company based in the Central London area. KEY DUTIES AND RESPONS... View Job
Laboratory Services Technician We are currently looking for a Laboratory Services Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Laboratory ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Training Specialist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Training Specialist you will be responsible for working with department lead, training specialists and the site training department to define, create, maintain, deliver and enhance training for core laboratory functions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Training Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Training Specialist you will be ensuring that the laboratory training across the site operates to standards of technical excellence and appropriate quality / regulatory requirements.
2. You will ensure consistency of training and method execution, developing technical packages alongside SOPs and Work Instructions using EPS principles, Data Integrity requirements and department needs.
3. In your role as the Training Specialist you will evaluate root cause data and trending data and translate requirements into enhanced training to assist error prevention.
4. Your role will also include identifying and implementing gaps in services, and proposing solutions for this, as well as creating training material using innovative resources.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Training Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related biological science subject.
2. Proven industry experience working within a laboratory environment in a trainer capacity.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with training approaches, tools and techniques.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.