Job Reference: J5631602
Updated On: 16/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Training Specialist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area, on a 12-month contract basis. As the Training Specialist you will be responsible for working with department lead, training specialists and the site training department to define, create, maintain, deliver and enhance training for core laboratory functions.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Training Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Training Specialist you will be ensuring that the laboratory training across the site operates to standards of technical excellence and appropriate quality / regulatory requirements.
2. You will ensure consistency of training and method execution, developing technical packages alongside SOPs and Work Instructions using EPS principles, Data Integrity requirements and department needs.
3. In your role as the Training Specialist you will evaluate root cause data and trending data and translate requirements into enhanced training to assist error prevention.
4. Your role will also include identifying and implementing gaps in services, and proposing solutions for this, as well as creating training material using innovative resources.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Training Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a related biological science subject.
2. Proven industry experience working within a laboratory environment in a trainer capacity.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with training approaches, tools and techniques.
Key Words: Training / Technical / SOP / Data Integrity / Laboratory / Research / Biology / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology / Communication / Presentation / Regulatory / Equipment / GMP / Manufacturing / Biopharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on a 12 month contract basis. As the Research Scientist you will be responsibl...Science
View & Apply
Principal Scientist - Histology
Edinburgh, Mid Lothian | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - Histology to join a leading life sciences company based in the Edinburgh. Our client are known for offering specialist preclinical contract researc...Science
View & Apply