J4816BerkshireScience Contract / Temporary / Interim£20,000 to £25,000 per annumFull Time24/11/2017Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Operations Manager - Chemistry We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an Operations Manager to join a growing life sciences company based in the Lanarkshire area. A... View Job
QC Scientist We are currently looking for a QC Scientist to join a leading company based in the Kent area. As the QC Scientist you will be responsible for the anal... View Job
QC Team Leader We are currently looking for a QC Team Leader to join a leading company based in the South East area. As the QC Team Leader you will be responsible fo... View Job
We are currently looking for a Training Support Officer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Training Support Officer you will be responsible for providing support for training and compliance within a pharmaceutical setting.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Training Support Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Training Support Officer, you will be responsible for conducting annual pipette and aseptic laboratory based training and you will be in charge of delivering of induction training for new starts e.g. rounding and reporting, house keeping, buffer preparation.
2. You will be responsible for training staff on laboratory bench top equipment and support their learning in a variety of different ways.
3. You will independently make decisions related to GMP documentation standards.
4. As the Training Support Officer, you will need to demonstrate technical ability to assist in training the basic laboratory techniques across AS, PD and QC departments.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Training Support Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a BA / BSc in relevant scientific or technical discipline.
2. Proven experience working within a laboratory either at University or within industry.
3. Proven ability to communicate effectively to different audiences and demonstrate knowledge of process development, analytical services and QC offerings.
Key Words: GMP / Biopharmaceutical / Training officer / Support / Communication / Technical / Quality Control / Officer / Science / Biology / Chemistry / Degree / Documents / SOP's / Teaching /
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.