Job Reference: J5634734
Updated On: 08/04/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Training Team Lead to join a growing global biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area.
As the Training Team Lead you will be responsible for Day-to-day management of a team of training specialists, develop & deliver training content, support the development & delivery of the site training plan and identify process improvements, manage change and introduce industry best practice within the training function.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Training Team Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Day-to-day management of a team of training specialists with support from the Head of Business Improvement. Ownership and execution of day-to-day administration duties & activities associated with leading a Training team. Support the development, establishment & delivery of the annual site training plan.
2. Promote an environment of collaboration and cross-functional working within the training team and create an environment where team members can challenge and propose new ideas.
Identify process improvements, manage change and introduce best practice standards with regards to training across the organisation.
3. Support the development & maintenance of role specific curricula & the employee learning experience. Support the development & delivery of training content across the organisation.
Identification of suitable courses & training programmes that serve the needs of the Operations group.
4. Ensure an effective cGMP and Health and Safety training programme is in place, developed & maintained. Ensure training data and records – both in electronic or hardcopy form – are maintained and comply with the current cGMP requirements.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Training Team Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences or adult education focussed discipline. In addition, you will have significant experience and expertise of key manufacturing processes or products relevant to the pharmaceutical / biopharmaceutical industry. You will have experience working under GMP regulations, and knowledge of cGMP compliance.
2. Delivery of training as part of a team and experience of operating within a learning management system (LMS). You will also demonstrate the ability to design, develop & deliver training content, as well as evaluate & measure training compliance.
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire | £40,000 per annum
I’m currently looking for a Quality Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Specialist you will be responsible for executing and supporting t...Science
View & Apply
Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology
Essex | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Essex area. As the Quality Control Lead - Molecular Biology you wil...Science
View & Apply