J4759Field Based Pharmaceutical Biotechnology Science Permanent£60,000 to £70,000 per annum - £65K OTE + Car + BensFull Time16/11/2017Biochemistry Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial – Product Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Head of / Director Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Antibody Sales Specialist KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:HRS are currently looking for an Antibody Sales Specialist to join a Global Biotech company. This is a fantastic oppor... View Job
Account Manager - Cambridgeshire Job Description:HRS have a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager covering the Cambridgeshire territory to join a Global Leading Science Supplie... View Job
European Technical Sales Specialist Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently looking for a motivated European Technical Sales Specialist to join a leading Biotechnology company wi... View Job
HRS have fantastic opportunity for a motivated and highly successful UK Business Development Manager - Molecular Diagnostics to join a Leading Life Science company with a Global presence. As the Business Development Manager - Molecular Diagnostics you will be responsible for developing strategy and tactics to maximise sales and revenue within the UK and Ireland. The portfolio with consist of cutting edge Capital Equipment and associated reagents within the Genomics Market. This is a home based position with an extremely attractive Salary, Commission and Benefits package.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the UK Business Development Manager - Molecular Diagnostics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1.Develop strategic and tactical plans for the UK and Ireland territory to develop new business, achieve growth and maximise revenue targets. Maintain a good knowledge of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), microarray analysis, qPCR, PRC and other Gene Expression technologies.
2. Establish relationships with new clients, ensuring sales are consultative to meet the customers needs. Identify and prospect through various methods such as calling, face to face meetings and networking.
3. Work cross functionally with Marketing, Product Management, Technical Support and Sales teams to address customer requirements and ensure territory plans are met.
4. Provide feedback to management on Genomics and Life Science market knowledge, threats, unmet needs and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the UK Business Development Manager - Molecular Diagnostics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant MSc or BSc in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genomics and Life Science related subject. Lab experience is desirable.
2. Experience in a Field Sales / Key Account Management position selling Capital Equipment, preferably within the Molecular Diagnostics or Life Science Market, and a proven track record of success.
3. A strong understanding of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS), microarray analysis, qPCR, PRC and other Gene Expression technologies.
Key Words: Regional Account Manager / Key Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Manager / Genetics / Genomics / Life Sciences / Molecular Diagnostics / UK / Ireland / Home Based / Home-Based / Next Generation Sequencing / NGS / microarray analysis / qPCR / PRC / Gene Expression technologies / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Commission / MDx / Imaging / Capital Equipment / CapEx / Reagents
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.