J563230Field Based Biotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time06/11/2018Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Chemistry Product Manager We are currently looking for a Chemistry Product Manager to join a Leading Scientific organisation based in the South East, in an exciting and newly c... View Job
Account Manager - Chemistry Research We are currently looking for an Account Manager to join a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialised laboratory equipment for the Chemistry r... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an motivated Sales professional with a strong work ethic to join a leading Bioprocess company as a UK Sales Representative - Biopharma. As the Area Sales Manager - Biopharma, you will be responsible for the UK, growing current customer accounts and developing new business across the Pharma, Biopharma, CMO and Research industries.
This role is field based with 60% travel to customer meetings and 1-2 days working from home. This opportunity offers autonomy and progression, and a strong work ethic will be recognised and rewarded.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the UK Sales Representative - Biopharma you will report to the Managing Director and your responsibilities will include:
1. Organising regular visits to new and existing customers to promote our clients products and services, which include solutions for single-use and traditional bioprocessing in the Biopharma industry.
2. Further develop existing customer accounts by nurturing relationships, introducing new products and identifying new points of contact.
3. Develop new business through regular prospecting, networking and generating and following up on sales leads.
4. As the UK Sales Representative - Biopharma you will attend and network at market exhibitions, seminars and conferences to increase brand awareness and maintain client knowledge across the Pharma, Biopharma, Cell Therapy, R&D, Bioprocess, and CMO market.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the UK Sales Representative - Biopharma we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject including Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Bioprocess, Biochemical engineering, Life Sciences, etc. A driving licence is essential.
2. Proven successful industry experience in an Account Management, Business Development or sales position within a Scientific company.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a laboratory on biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment would be beneficial using single use products, balances, bioreactors, bioprocess bags, fluid management, filters, etc.
Key Words: UK Sales Representative - Biopharma / Biopharma / bioprocess / bioporciessing / pharmaceutical /biopharmaceutical manufacturing / CMO / Contract Manufacturing Organisation / Biologics / Cell Therapy / Research & Development / USP / DSP / Upstream Processing / Downstream Processing / Filtration / Fermentation / Bioreactor / Single-use / Single Use / Bioprocess Bag / Business development / Sales / Account Manager / Territory Manager / Area Manager / UK / Field Based / Field sales / home Based
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.