Job Reference: J5632351
Updated On: 07/11/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a University Liaison Manager focusing on research collaborations within academia. You will be joining a fast growing cell & gene therapy company who sit at the heart of science innovation in the UK. As the University Liaison Manager you will be responsible for building relationships with University Technology Transfer Offices and SME's with early phase clinical products, and supporting the commercialisation of their technologies.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the University Liaison Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Identify key contacts within our clients accounts to target and build relationships with, including SME's and university research groups with innovative therapies.
2. Collaborate with our clients technical teams to understand whether customer projects are likely to be successful and are commercially viable.
3. As the University Liaison Manager you will develop close working relationships with Technology Transfer offices, Knowledge Transfer Networks, Venture Capitalist investors, AMRC, UKRI and similar organisations.
4. Drive collaborative efforts between all industry partners, providing advice, assistance and support to help accelerate the commercialisation of their therapies into investable propositions. This includes advising on IP, Compliance, Regulatory, funding and more.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the University Liaison Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science Subject such as Immunology, Pharmaceutical Science, Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy or Regenerative Medicine.
2. Proven biotechnology or cell & gene therapy industry experience in Business Development Manager, Account Management or Consultative Sales role within a Life Science Company
3. The Univeristy Liaison Manager should have knowledge and practical experience working with Technology Transfer offices across the UK. Strong contacts within these is desirable..
Key Words: Business Manager / Business Development Manager / Account Manager / Liaison Manager / Project Manager / Technology Transfer / SME / Therapy / Gene Therapy / Cell Therapy / Regenerative Medicine / Licensing / Intellectual Property / Grants / Funding / Healthcare / London / Oxford / Cambridge / Stem Cells / Pharmaceutical /
Other jobs with similar skills
Business Development Executive
London | £30,000 - £46,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Business Collaborations Executive - South UK to join a leading Life Science company based in the London area. As the Business Development Collaborations Executive you wi...Science
View & Apply
Senior Account Manager
Hertfordshire | £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Senior Account Manager to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for crea...Science
View & Apply
Business Development Manager - Benelux Region
London | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Business Development Manager - Benelux Region to join a leading Cell & Gene Therapy company based in the South East. As the Business Developme...Science
View & Apply