Job Reference: J5631255
Updated On: 03/04/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Upstream Process Development Associate to join a leading immunotherapy company based in the Oxford area. As the Upstream Process Development Associate, you will be responsible for performing upstream process procedures and experiments for manufacturing of bio-therapeutics.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Upstream Process Development Associate will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working under aseptic conditions, performing mammalian cell culture to support internal and external pipeline studies.
2. As the Upstream Process Development Associate, you will assist in the development of processes while ensuring to comply with good documentation practices.
3. It will be your responsibility to plan your own daily workload in relation to the laboratory experimental plans. This will include the operation of equipment, cell culture, running bioreactors, analysing data and writing reports.
4. The role will help you learn to troubleshoot equipment and methods within the process development and manufacturing teams and it will be important to recognise, record and inform the supervisor of any issues.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Upstream Process Development Associate we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in science will be highly beneficial to your application (e.g. Bioprocessing, Biotechnology, Biology, Cell Therapy, etc.).
2. Proven industry experience in a relevant upstream process development environment will be necessary for this role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with aseptic mammalian cell culture (adherent and/or suspension), large scale manufacturing / bioprocessing and operating bioreactor systems (Wave bag / hollow fiber / wave systems) is required.
Key Words: Upstream | USP | Processing | Development | Bioprocess | Biotechnology | Manufacturing | Cell Culture | Mammalian | Bioreactor | Cell Therapy | Immunotherapy | Adherent | Suspension
Other jobs with similar skills
Tech Transfer Specialist
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Tech Transfer Specialist you will be responsible for providing technical knowledge in Upstream and Downstream manufacturing processes and activities, introducing new pro...Science
View & Apply
London, Greater London | £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a GMP Biotechnologist to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the GMP Biotechnologist you will be a key part of the manufacturing opera...Science
View & Apply