Cell Line Development Scientist
We are currently looking for a Cell Line Development Scientist to join an exciting Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Cell... View Job
Science Leader - Media Development
An amazing opportunity for a Science Leader to join a new Media Development team within a global Life Sciences business based in the Berkshire area. A... View Job
Senior Upstream Processing Scientist
We are currently looking for a Senior Upstream Processing Scientist to join an Life Sciences company based in the North East. As the Senior Upstream P... View Job
An opportunity for an Experienced Upstream Process Development Scientist has become available to join an exciting Life Sciences company based in the West Midlands. As the Experienced Upstream Process Development Scientist you will be responsible for working on Process Development projects focussing on
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Experienced Upstream Process Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work within a cross functional team environment to plan and execute upstream development projects, focusing on screening, process optimisation, and tech-transfer.
2. Interpretation of data and effective communication of results both internally and externally.
3. Data-driven conclusions and recommendations for progression of process development projects and successful transfer of manufacturing processes.
4. Forming part of multidisciplinary teams responsible for full process transfer from development stages into GMP production.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Experienced Upstream Process Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering or similar.
2. Proven industry experience in upstream processing, ideally gained within an industrial process development lab, experience within manufacturing will also be considered.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with fermentation for the production of biopharmaceuticals.
Key Words: Upstream | Fermentation | Process Development | Cell Culture | Bioreactor | GMP | Tech Transfer | Biopharmaceuticals | Antibody | Protein |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.