Job Reference: J5631723
Updated On: 17/06/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for an Upstream Process Development Scientist to join a leading immunotherapy company based in the Oxford area. As the Upstream Process Development Scientist you will be responsible for working on projects within optimisation, development, scale-up and characterisation of cell cultures for the manufacture of bio-therapeutics.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Upstream Process Development Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for working with and developing processes for a variety of Bioreactors including AMBR15 and AMBR250.
2. Liaise with teams such as Cell Line Development to assist with clone selection, media optimisation and cell culture projects.
3. You will be required to troubleshoot equipment and methods within the process development and manufacturing teams.
4. Work alongside more senior scientists to present data back to the process development, CMC and scale-up teams.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Upstream Process Development Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree and ideally a PhD in Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or similar.
2. Proven industry experience working with bioreactors (Stirred Tank / Hollow Fiber / Wave Systems).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with AMBR15 or AMBR250 bioreactors will be highly advantageous to your application.
Key Words: Upstream / Process Development / USP / QbD / DoE / GMP / Biopharmaceuticals / Biotechnology / ATMP / Immunotherapy / Bioreactor / Cell Line Development / AMBR
Other jobs with similar skills
Tech Transfer Specialist
Wrexham, Wrexham | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Tech Transfer Specialist you will be responsible for providing technical knowledge in Upstream and Downstream manufacturing processes and activities, introducing new pro...Science
View & Apply
Principal Scientist - MSAT
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependant
HRS are currently searching for Principal Scientist - MSAT to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal Scientist you will be responsible for leading the t...Science
View & Apply