Job Reference: J5631293
Updated On: 10/04/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a German Speaking Utilities Lead Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company in the Greater Bern, Switzerland area on an initial 12-month contract. As the Utilities Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for performing all assigned activities in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Utilities Lead Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Utilities Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for working on both clean and black utility projects which includes WFI, Purified Water, Cooling Water, HVAC etc.
2. You will be ensuring that all systems are installed, qualified, validated, commissioned and maintained to EHS standards whilst working in a clean cGMP environment.
3. As the Utilities Lead Engineer you will leading total productive maintenance and risk based inspection assessments.
4. You will be working to improve equipment operation and offer solutions for best practice for change control and investigation of deviations.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Utilities Lead Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant qualifications in Engineering, preferably degree qualified but not essential.
2. Proven industry experience within the a highly regulated and clean environment (Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical) is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with utility based projects is essential.
Key Words: Utilities / Maintenance / Pharmaceutical / GMP / cGMP / Good / Manufacturing / Practice / HVAC / Boilers / Compressors / HS&E / BMS / Biopharmaceutical / Biopharma / Biologics / Validation / Equipment / Commissioning / Water / WFI / Cooling / Water
Other jobs with similar skills
Interim Facilities Manager
Oxfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an Interim Facilities Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company on an initial 3 month contract based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Facilities Manager you will be ...Science
View & Apply
Facilities Reliability Technician
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Facilities Reliability Technician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area on an initial 6 month contract. As the Facilities Reliability...Science
View & Apply