Job Reference: J5634917
Updated On: 10/06/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Vaccines Project Manager
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Vaccines Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Vaccines Project Manager you will be responsible for leading and managing internal and external product development activities to ensure that projects are executed on time and to budget against agreed milestones.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Vaccines Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Vaccines Project Manager you will lead, plan and co-ordinate multiple product development projects to agreed timelines.
2. You will report project updates to the Management Team and to external parties.
3. As the Vaccines Project Manager you will organise vaccine batch review and shipments, as well as champion an ISO:13485 quality system and health and safety best practices.
4. You will develop & maintain strong commercial relationships with customers & suppliers.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Vaccines Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences subject.
2. Proven industry experience in a scientific managerial role.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience leading product development projects at early R&D and pre-clinical stage Experience in biologics or vaccine product development is desirable.
Key Words: Product Development Manager, Vaccines Project Manager, Life Science, Pharma, Biologics, Vaccines, Oxford, Pharmaceuticals
Other jobs with similar skills
DSP Lead Scientist
Berkshire | £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a DSP Lead Scientist to join an exciting Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the Berkshire area. As the DSP Lead Scientist you will be responsible for leading the Downs...Science
View & Apply
Product Development Manager
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Product Development manager looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Product Development Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company ba...Science
View & Apply