Job Reference: J5631513
Updated On: 24/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Technical Development Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Technical Development Technician you will be responsible for contributing to the service provided by the section, through competently testing samples in accordance with the Sections Protocols, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and the principles of Good Control Laboratory Practice. As well as delivering and supporting on the job training, developmental, investigative and validation work as directed by the Technical Development Section Manager and/or Method and Equipment Validation Specialists. Any work undertaken for QC Chemistry team will be directed by the department manager.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Technical Development Technician will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Technical Development Technician you will perform a wide variety of analytical tests in support of validation activities. As well as report, review and approve results associated to validation, for inclusion in protocols, reports and project meetings.
2. You will operate a variety of analytical instrumentation and sophisticated computer software packages intended for data analysis, collation and other related applications (e.g. LIMS). To assist in routine data collection and analysis including, for example, statistical process control. You will initiate and perform documentation preparation, revision, review and administration activities. To also help identify the need for new procedures and assist with their introduction.
3. As the Technical Development Technician you will assist with the evaluation, development and validation of novel techniques. This will involve the design and execution of validation studies and the preparation of validation protocols and reports. Also assist with the identification, development and validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems.
4. You will Assist with arranging, with QC departments, availability of staff/equipment to ensure delivery of validation activities. Liaise with vendors to identify new suitable equipment and arranging visits to site for activities such as IQ/OQs
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Development Technician we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline preferably Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience and understanding of validation lifecycles (Equipment’s and methods)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working within GMP/GLP environment.
Key Words: Chemistry, Hertfordshire, London, Validation, Method Validation, HPLC, GMP, IQ, OQ, PQ, Development.
Other jobs with similar skills
Leicestershire | Experience Dependant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Analyst to join a leading company based in the East Midlands area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for undertaking the chemi...Science
View & Apply
Craigavon, Co. Armagh | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced analytical chemist looking for your next role in a world leading pharmaceutical company? We are currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company b...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Scientist
Oxfordshire, Oxfordshire. | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for an Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. The Analytical Scientist in the Analytical Development Laboratory will become ...Science
View & Apply