Job Reference: J5631514
Updated On: 26/07/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Validation Analyst to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Validation Analyst you will assist with testing samples and carrying out investigative and validation work where required.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Validation Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out analytical activities to support validation studies and further report, review and approve results associated to validation.
2. You will define requirements for calibration, maintenance and cleaning for new validated equipment.
3. Documentation preparation and assistance in compilation, scanning and archiving of validation records will be among your duties as the Validation Analyst.
4. You will use techniques such as ELISA, Plate reading and coagulation analysers.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Sciences related discipline and industry experience working in a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company to GLP or GMP guidelines.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out validation studies of biochemistry method's and techniques is essential to your application.
Key Words: Validation / Biology / Biochemistry / ELISA / GMP / GLP / Biopharmaceutical / Quality Control
Other jobs with similar skills
Hertfordshire | £18,000 - £22,500 per annum
We are currently looking for a Lab Technician to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Lab Technician you will be responsible for supporting the laboratory ...Science
View & Apply
DNA Modification Team Leader
Suffolk | Experience Dependant
Are you an experienced Team Leader looking for an exciting next step in your career? We are currently looking for a DNA Modification Team Leader to join a global, leading life science company based in...Science
View & Apply