Job Reference: J5631514
Updated On: 23/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Validation Analyst to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Validation Analyst you will assist with testing samples and carrying out investigative and validation work where required.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Validation Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will carry out analytical activities to support validation studies and further report, review and approve results associated to validation.
2. You will define requirements for calibration, maintenance and cleaning for new validated equipment.
3. Documentation preparation and assistance in compilation, scanning and archiving of validation records will be among your duties as the Validation Analyst.
4. You will use techniques such as ELISA, Plate reading and coagulation analysers.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biological Sciences related discipline and industry experience working in a Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology company to GLP or GMP guidelines.
2. Proven industry experience carrying out validation studies of biochemistry method's and techniques is essential to your application.
Key Words: Validation / Biology / Biochemistry / ELISA / GMP / GLP / Biopharmaceutical / Quality Control
Other jobs with similar skills
Research Scientist - Pre clinical
Cambridgeshire | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading Life Science Research Organisation based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Research Scientist you will be responsible for disease s...Science
View & Apply
Dundee, Angus | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Animal Technician to join a drug discovery group based in the Angus area. As the Animal Technician you will be responsible for assisting and performing experimental proc...Science
View & Apply