J4609DenbighshirePharmaceutical Permanent£25,000 to £30,000 per annumFull Time26/10/2017Quality Assurance Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Engineering Chemistry - Quality Control Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Specialist (Systems) 12 Month FTC
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Specialist - Compliance and Systems to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in ... View Job
QA Officer (Documentation)
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the QA Office... View Job
Quality Compliance Specialist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Compliance Specialist to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfo... View Job
Are you working within the Pharmaceutical Industry and looking to move into / expand your career within a Validation and Compliance role?
An exciting opportunity is available as a Validation and Compliance Specialist to join a leading company based in the North Wales area.
As the Validation and Compliance Specialist you will use your experience within a Quality Control / QC / Compliance capacity to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and authorities (GMP, MHRA, FDA).
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation and Compliance Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will execute all validation activities while facilitating production targets and time lines as defined by the validation master plan (VMP).
2. You will be preparing and executing validation related risk assessment studies on protocols. This will include coordinating the thermal mapping of manufacturing vessels in accordance with Validation Protocols and regulatory guidelines (IQ, OQ, PQ).
3. You will review and approve Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), SAMs and Artwork for equipment on-site.
4. You will work closely with Quality Assurance by managing the deviation / change controls, numbering system, ensuring the timely closure through periodic reviews.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation and Compliance Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A relevant degree in a scientific subject or equivalent.
2. Strong experience working in the Pharmaceutical or Bio-pharmaceutical industry.
3. Experience in Equipment/Process or Cleaning Validation, with a strong knowledge of Quality Assurance (QA), Quality Control (QC), compliance and/or manufacturing areas (GMP).
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.