J5630688BerkshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£50.00 to £53.00 per hourFull Time03/01/2019Biochemistry Operations Operations – Process Improvement Quality Assurance - Biologics
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Clinical Supply Chain Manager We are currently looking for a Clinical Supply Chain Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area. As the Clinica... View Job
Operations Manager - Pharmaceuticals We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to join a leading company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Operations Manager you will be ... View Job
Head of Pre Clinical Operations We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Head of Pre Clinical Operations to join a growing life sciences company based in the Dundee ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Validation Continuous Compliance Project Lead (Contractor) to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Reading area.
As the Continuous Compliance Project Lead you will be responsible for Operational Excellence and Change Management in context of Improvement projects for Validation and Quality.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Continuous Compliance Project Lead will be varied and will be within the Validation Engineering department, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Your role as the Continuous Compliance Project Lead will involve leading improvement initiatives aligned with the site Risk Register and Continuous Compliance projects in a sterile GMP environment.
2. You will have strong experience with Validation principles, Operational Excellence, and Change Management in order to form relationships with key stake holders and drive change aligned with project plans.
3. As the Continuous Compliance Project Lead, you will identify any policies or procedures that require improvement and provide SME input to achieve this for the Validation and Quality group.
4. You will have a strong understanding of manufacturing operations; fermentation, purification and controlled storage and be an excellent communicator at all levels.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the pharmaceutical industry with Validation and Operational Excellence.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with validation principles, risk based approach and pharmaceutical quality systems.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.