J563210HerefordshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£50.00 to £65.00 per hourFull Time01/11/2018Quality Assurance - Validation Technology Transfer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Quality Specialist We are currently looking for a Senior Quality Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the Senior Qua... View Job
Quality Validation Officer We are currently looking for a Quality Validation Officer to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Quality Validation Officer y... View Job
Process Engineer We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join a leading company based in the Kent area. As the Process Engineer you will be responsible for ... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Validation Specialist Contractor has become available to join a leading Pharmaceutical company. As the Validation Specialist you will be responsible for managing the delivery and support of all validation activities for new and existing GMP equipment and processes. You will also manage expectations of key stakeholders through proactive communication of issues, concerns and remediation activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure that all equipment and processes are valid for GMP and that the validation lifecycle documents are maintained and audit ready. Validation of equipment will include blenders, tablet press, compactor etc.
2. You will ensure that periodic review and periodic qualification are carried out in a timely manner.
3. As the Validation Specialist you will ensure all validation activities are completed against regulatory expectations and local documentation.
4. You will co-ordinate the validation team and ensure that activities are performed accordingly and in line with GMP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline or a significant amount of experience performing validation activities.
2. Proven industry experience in equipment validation (blenders, tablet press, compactor etc.)
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with meeting GMP requirements to meet US and EU regulations, and experience of the qualification of clean rooms and utilities.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.