Job Reference: J5631458
Updated On: 09/05/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East.
As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for providing Validation input into engineering projects supporting the introduction, modification and validation of new and existing equipment in a GMP environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide Validation input from your experience in specialist areas such as; Assembly Equipment, Packaging Equipment, Production Lines.
2. Provide Validation support engineering projects in accordance with GMP and departmental SOP’s, supporting the Project Engineer or Project manager to ensure the completion of key milestones.
3. Support the introduction, modification and validation of new and existing equipment.
4. Apply a “Risk-Based” approach to project and validation activities in accordance with industry guidance (GAMP5 and ICH Q9).
5. Liaise with equipment suppliers during key phases of projects to ensure completion of specific project deliverables, such as Vendor Assessments, Design Qualifications, and Factory Acceptance Test activities.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices Industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Equipment Validation, Injection Moulding, Packaging Equipment, Assembly Equipment.
Key Words: Validation Engineer / Pharmaceutical / Medical Devices / GMP / GxP / Equipment Validation / GAMP5 / Qualification / Project Engineer / SOP / Life Sciences
Other jobs with similar skills
Berkshire, Berkshire | £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity for a Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area has become available. As the Validation Manager you will be responsible for the day to day manage...Science
View & Apply
QA Validation Manager
Hertfordshire | £55,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QA Validation Manager you will be responsible for organising and deploying resour...Science
View & Apply
Qualification and Validation Analyst
Woking, Surrey | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity with a global pharmaceutical manufacturer has become available for a Qualification and Validation Analyst to join a leading company based in the Surrey area. As the QUality an...Science
View & Apply