J3435Tyne and WearEngineering Permanent£30,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time19/01/2017Engineering
Engineering – Quality
Engineering – Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Engineer to join a leading life science organisation based in the Northamptonshire area.... View Job
An exciting opportunity has just opened up for a Validation Scheduler to join a global life sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Valid... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the QA Analyst you will be responsible... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Engineer to join a leading life science company based in the Tyne and Wear area. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for supporting and coordinating Validation Projects and Processes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for producing full life-cycle Validation documents for new Equipment and Processes. You will also assist in producing the Validation Master Plan.
2. You will support production and R&D operations in the identification of process validation/ improvements for New Product Development (NPD).
3. As Validation Engineer, you will coordinate with he relevant departments in the execution of Validation Projects and ensure full compliance with FDA, cGMP and GAMP standards.
4. You will draft and publish applicable SOPs and final Validation reports.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have a relevant degree (or equivalent) in an engineering, scientific or technical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working within a Life Science environment is essential. Experience of both equipment and process validation is essential. Other areas of validation including CSV, cleaning, facility or utility qualification are desirable.
3. A working knowledge of GMP and the regulatory requirements for validation within the Life Science industry is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.