J3704NorthamptonshireEngineering Permanent£35,000 to £40,000 per annumFull Time20/03/2017Engineering
Engineering – Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Validation Manager
We are currently looking for a Technical Validation Manager to join a leading Pharmaceuticals business based in the Leicestershire area. As the Techni... View Job
Validation Engineer (Equipment)
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Engineer (Equipment) to join a leading pharmaceutical organisation based in the Leiceste... View Job
Head of Validation
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Head of Validation to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Hea... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Engineer to join a leading life science organisation based in the Northamptonshire area. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for a developing the Validation approach for the company including Equipment and Utility Validation.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As Validation Engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the Validation Master Plan for the site and other VMPs.
2. You will prepare Validation documents, including full life-cycle documentation, as well as SOPs for Validation Activities.
3. As Validation Engineer, you will prepare Validation plans, protocols and reports to test processes/systems in the production environment.
4. You will coordinate with other departments to ensure all Validation activities take place on time and to the correct standard.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have a relevant degree (or equivalent) in an engineering, scientific or technical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience working within a pharmaceutical environment is essential. Experience of both equipment and process validation is essential. Other areas of validation including CSV, cleaning, facility or utility qualification are desirable.
3. A working knowledge of GMP and the regulatory requirements for validation within the pharmaceutical industry is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.