J562622CambridgeshirePharmaceutical Contract / Temporary / Interim£45.00 to £55.00 per hourFull Time06/08/2018Quality Assurance - Validation Engineering Packaging Packaging – Engineer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Technical Quality Team Leader An exciting opportunity for a Technical Quality Team Leader to join a leading company based in the Loughborough area has become available. As the Tech... View Job
Interim Validation Manager We are looking for an Interim Validation Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical Company in the London area. As the Interim Validation Manager you wi... View Job
Equipment Validation Manager We are currently looking for an Equipment Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Equipment Validation Manage... View Job
We are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area.
As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for providing Validation input into engineering projects supporting the introduction, modification and validation of new and existing equipment in a GMP environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide Validation input from your experience in specialist areas such as; Medical Devices, Assembly Equipment, Injection Moulding, Packaging Equipment.
2. Provide Validation support engineering projects in accordance with GMP and departmental SOP's, supporting the Project Engineer or Project manager to ensure the completion of key milestones.
3. Support the introduction, modification and validation of new and existing equipment.
4. Apply a Risk-Based approach to project and validation activities in accordance with industry guidance (GAMP5 and ICH Q9).
5. Liaise with equipment suppliers during key phases of projects to ensure completion of specific project deliverables, such as Vendor Assessments, Design Qualifications, and Factory Acceptance Test activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience in the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices Industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Equipment Validation, Injection Moulding, Packaging Equipment, Assembly Equipment.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.