Job Reference: J5633286
Updated On: 14/05/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Greater London area on a permanent basis. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for performing validation activities ranging from equipment, facilities, utilities and laboratory systems.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for working across cleanrooms and associated systems such as HVAC.
2. You will be responsible for overlooking the whole validation life cycle of laboratory analytical systems, medical gas supply and distribution systems.
3. As the Validation Engineer you will be reporting validation activities within the framework cGMP and QMS requirements.
4. You will be responsible for undertaking project execution DQ/IQ/OQ/PQ in conjunction with relevant stakeholders ensuring timelines are met and deliverables achieved.
Role Requirements1. Relevant qualifications within Engineering, Validation, or Life Sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biopharmaceutical company is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working as a Validation Engineer is essential.
Key Words: Validation / Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical / Steriles / Sterile / GMP / Good / Manufacturing / Practice / ICH / FDA / USP / Permanent / Job Opportunity / Biotech / GAMP / London /
Other jobs with similar skills
Cheshire | Experience Dependant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for driving ...Science
View & Apply
Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist to join a rapidly expanding Therapeutics company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Cell Therapy Manufacturing Scientist you wi...Science
View & Apply