Job Reference: J5634570
Updated On: 12/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the East of the UK. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for existing and new equipment validation, supporting project and process validation activities to GMP, ICH and GAMP5 guidelines. Please note this is an initial 6 month contract (Inside IR-35) with strong potential for extension.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work alongside the Validation team, Project and Process engineers to support testing, vendor assessments and other related validation activities.
2. Execute DQ and FATs, develop relationships with vendors and ensure that VMP's / Validation project plans are executed.
3. The Validation Engineer will be accustomed to taking a proactive to risk management, and ensure all validation activities and tests are delivered to the highest standard.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical or Engineering discipline
2. Proven industry experience in validating new and existing equipment within a highly regulated manufacturing environment (GMP).
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with building vendor relationships, executing IQ/OQ/PQ/DQ and FATs.
Key Words: Validation Engineer / Validation / IQ / OQ / PQ / DQ / Design Qualification / Factory Acceptance Testing / FAT / Contract / Inside IR-35 / PAYE / Umbrella / United Kingdom / Oxfordshire / Hertfordshire / Cambridgeshire / Suffolk / Norfolk / Essex / Pharmaceutical
Other jobs with similar skills
Oxfordshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Validation Engineer looking for a new exciting job opportunity? We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Oxfo...Science
View & Apply
West Midlands | £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the West Midlands. As the QA Officer you will be responsible working with the QA group in monitoring and imp...Science
View & Apply