Job Reference: J5634862
Updated On: 19/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for executing validation and qualification documentation (Including VMP's, IQ, PQ, DQ).
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage full validation lifecycle, preparing validation documentation for the existing equipment/facility.
2. Supporting the team with planing for new facilities and production areas from a Validation perspective (Commissioning and Qualification).
3. The Validation Engineer will possess recent experience in Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and subsequently, worked to GAMP5 and CFR Part 11 guidelines.
4. The Validation Engineer will adhere to company SOP's and cGMP standards at all times.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Process/Chemical/Mechanical Engineering or Scientific/Pharmaceutical discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in executing validation protocols/documentation within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with manufacturing equipment and facilities validation, as well as CSV.
Key Words: Validation / Validation Engineer / GMP / IQ / OQ / PQ / VMP / Validation Master Plan / CSV / GAMP5 / CFR Part 11 / Pharmaceutical / Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Other jobs with similar skills
Cheshire | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced CSV Engineer looking for a new job opportunity? We are currently looking for a CSV Engineer to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the ...Science
View & Apply
Berkshire | £250 - £323 per day
We are currently looking for a CSV Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South East of the UK. As the CSV Specialist you will be responsible for acting as a Data Integrity l...Science
View & Apply
Engineering and Facilities Lead
Essex, Essex | Experience Dependent
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Engineering and Facilities Lead to join a leading Biotechnology organisation based in Essex. As the Engineering and Facilities Lead you will be resp...Science
View & Apply