Job Reference: J5635558
Updated On: 15/10/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a Life Sciences business based in the West Midlands. As the Validation Engineer you will take a lead role for all equipment and process validation activities on site. Please note this is a 6 month contract initially and has been deemed outside of IR35 scope.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Execute process and equipment validation activities in line with GMP.
2. The Validation Engineer will be responsible for a variety of validation protocols, including but not limited to IQ/ OQ/ PQ/ VMP and PFMEAs.
3. Support the Quality Director with any other operational requirements e.g. supporting with non conformances.
4. The Validation Engineer will adhere to GMP and company SOPs at all times.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a validation specialist role within the Pharmaceutical industry. Experience as a validation lead/ point of contact is an advantage.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with working to cGMP.
Key Words: Validation Engineer / Validation / IQ / OQ / PQ / VMP / Life Sciences / Medical Devices / Pharmaceutical / Biotechnology / GMP / SOPs / Root Cause / Quality / Pharmaceutical Compliance / Contract
Other jobs with similar skills
IM Systems Engineer
Oxfordshire | £45,000 - £52,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an IM Systems Engineer to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the IM Systems Engineer you will act as the subject matter expert for ...Science
View & Apply
Manufacturing Technical Operations
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Technical Operations (MTO) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the MMTO you will be responsible for supporting cr...Science
View & Apply