Job Reference: J5636795
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in the South West of the UK, for an initial 6 months. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for executing CQV (Commissioning and Qualification) activities in line with the site Validation Master Plan (VMP).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Validation Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Review, create and execute validation equipment qualification documents.
2. The Validation Engineer will be responsible for executing validation protocols and reports (IQ/OQ/PQ) in line with cGMP.
3. Support on Quality Management System (QMS) processes such as change control actions and CAPA.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific / Engineering (Pharmaceutical) related degree.
2. Proven industry experience in executing validation activities within a sterile cGMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with performing facilities, utilities and equipment Validation activities.
Key Words: Validation / Process Validation / Equipment Validation / Facilities Validation / Utilities validation/ Equipment / QMS / Quality Management System / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / Temperature mapping / Temperature control / cGMP / GMP / Contract / Contractor / Validation Contractor / Validation Engineer / IQ / OQ / PQ / VMP / Sterile
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.