J5097OxfordshirePharmaceutical PermanentFull Time02/02/2018Biochemistry – Development / Validation Biochemistry – Production / Manufacturing Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Cleaning Validation Technologist An exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Technologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area has become availab... View Job
QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA/Compliance Officer (Manufacturing) to join a leading Bio-Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
Graduate Quality Advisor Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Advisor to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Adv... View Job
We are currently looking for a Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Validation Manager you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of validation (equipment & facilities qualification and routine re-qualification activities, cleaning validation, computerised systems validation and process validation) and overseeing the Validation Team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will identify and maintain the validation schedule to keep all equipment, utilities and processes in a qualified state to support GMP requirements.
2. You will manage a team of Validation Specialists and resources to ensure preparation and execution of validation protocols (equipment, computerised systems and processes) to support on-going business activities.
3. As the Validation Manager you will develop activities for Validation personnel including performance review, objective setting and continuous professional development and monitor KPIs.
4. You will Create / review / maintain qualification related records, procedures, documents and drawings and be responsible for the regulatory compliance of all validation activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Demonstrable experience of managing a Validation Team in a pharmaceutical, medical device, consumer healthcare or related industry as a Validation Manager or equivalent.
2. Proven industry knowledge of validation requirements for international markets including (but not limited to) FDA and EMA.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with building operating systems and utilities including commissioning, equipment qualification and calibration.
Key Words: Validation | Manager | Pharmaceutical | BioPharmaceutical | Biotechnology | Facilities | Utilities | Process | Equipment | Cleaning | GMP | FDA | EMA | Commissioning | Qualification | Medical Devices | Operations |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.