J5630996WiltshirePharmaceutical Engineering PermanentExperience Dependent Full Time19/02/2019Biochemistry – Development / Validation Quality Assurance – Compliance Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Engineering Engineering – Validation Engineering – Capital Projects
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Cleaning Validation Officer An exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Officer to join a leading company based in the Kent area has become available. As the Cleaning Valid... View Job
Senior Validation Specialist We are currently looking for a Senior Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Validation Specialist... View Job
Process Specialist An exciting opportunity as a Process Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Proc... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Site Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Wiltshire area has become available. As the Site Validation Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that the facilities, equipment, systems and processes used in the manufacture and testing of the Sites products have been appropriately validated and maintained in a validated state.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the full Validation Life Cycle, as well as develop and maintain the site Validation Master Plan in accordance to strategic planning and site standards.
2. You will manage and develop the Validation group, support in their development activities, whilst setting guidelines and priorities for both Staff and Self regarding development plans. Further to this you will be responsible for determining the need for additional resources.
3. As the Validation Manager you will determine project resource requirements for engineering/ validation including capacity / capability. Where required assess, appoint, control and direct specific Contractors and Suppliers
4. You will be responsible for QMS compliance of validation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering related discipline or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in working in a Validation based role, and experience in leading and developing a Validation team.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in Validation activities, dealing with internal customers and taking lead in delivering work programmes.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.