J5154NottinghamshirePharmaceutical Permanent£40,000 to £60,000 per annum - DOEFull Time15/03/2018Biochemistry – Development / Validation Quality Assurance Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Quality Assurance - GDP Quality Assurance – CSV Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QA Officer (GMP) Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Quality Advisor ... View Job
QA Officer Job Description:Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in th... View Job
CSV Manager An exciting opportunity for a CSV Manager, to join a global manufacturing company based in the Hull area has become available. As the CSV Manager you ... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Validation Manager has become available to join a leading company based in the Nottinghamshire area. As the Validation Manager you will be responsible for managing the delivery and support of all validation activities for new and existing GMP equipment and processes. You will also manage expectations of key stakeholders through proactive communication of issues, concerns and remediation activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will ensure that all equipment and processes are valid for GMP and that the validation lifecycle documents are maintained and audit ready.
2. You will ensure that periodic review and periodic qualification are carried out in a timely manner.
3. As the Validation Manager you will ensure all validation activities are completed against regulatory expectations and local documentation.
4. You will co-ordinate the validation team and ensure that activities are performed accordingly and in line with GMP.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline or a significant amount of experience performing validation activities.
2. Proven industry experience in cleaning validation, CSV, Data Integrity, Facilities and Utilities Validation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with meeting GMP requirements to meet US and EU regulations, and experience of the qualification of clean rooms and utilities.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.