J5631241BerkshirePharmaceutical Engineering CRO/CMO Permanent£60,000 to £80,000 per annum - Dependent on Experience Full Time01/04/2019Biochemistry – Development / Validation Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Engineering Engineering – Quality Engineering – Validation Quality Assurance – CSV Quality Assurance - GxP
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Validation Specialist We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Greater London area. As the Validation Specialist you will... View Job
Cleaning Validation Officer An exciting opportunity for a Cleaning Validation Officer to join a leading company based in the Kent area has become available. As the Cleaning Valid... View Job
Senior Validation Specialist We are currently looking for a Senior Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Validation Specialist... View Job
An exciting opportunity for a Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area has become available. As the Validation Manager you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Validation Team maintaining a team based approach to equipment, systems, cleaning and computer validation, delivering to commitments agreed both with the stakeholders and the QA department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the management of permanent and temporary staff including performance management and resource planning
2. You will provide support and input for site projects and initiatives and ensures that the validation team are aligned.
3. As the Validation Manager you will ensure that work is planned and delivered on time and performance is measured and reported appropriately.
4. You will forge strong relationships between QA, manufacturing, Quality Control, Analytical Services, Engineering, Product Development, business services and maintenance departments
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Engineering related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in management and delivery of all validation life cycle elements for systems, equipment and cleaning validation within biopharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with change management, continuous improvement, Pharmaceutical Quality Systems and experience with managing large groups of people.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.