J5670OxfordshirePharmaceutical Engineering PermanentDependent on Experience Full Time24/05/2018Biochemistry – Development / Validation Quality Assurance - Validation Quality Assurance – GMP Engineering Engineering – Validation Quality Assurance – CSV
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
QA CSV Specialist An exciting opportunity for a QA CSV Specialist to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge area has become available. As the QA C... View Job
Head of Validation A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Head of Validation to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Hea... View Job
Validation Manager - Support Services We are currently looking for a Validation Manager - Support Services to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Validation Mana... View Job
We are currently looking for a Validation Manager to join a leading company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Validation Manager you will be responsible for support GMP manufacturing facilities by managing and coordinating all aspects of validation (equipment & facilities qualification and routine requalification activities, cleaning validation, computerised systems validation and process validation) and overseeing the Validation Team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will identify and maintain the validation schedule to keep all equipment, utilities and processes in a qualified state to support GMP requirements.
2.You will manage a team of Validation Specialists and resources to ensure preparation and execution of validation protocols (equipment, computerised systems and processes) to support on-going business activities.
3. As the Validation Manager you will direct, instruct and supervise OEM technicians- fitters and validation contractors as required when external support is utilised for qualification activities.
4. You will develop activities for Validation personnel including performance review, objective setting and continuous professional development.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science or Engineering related discipline. .
2. Demonstrable experience of managing a Validation Team in a pharmaceutical, medical device, consumer healthcare or related industry
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with building operating systems and utilities including commissioning, equipment qualification and calibration. As well as knowledge of regulatory requirements for GMP and Biotech facilities operations and maintenance.
Key Words: Validation Manager | Qualification | SME | Equipment | Facilities | Utilities | Maintenance | Process Improvements | CSV | GDP | GMP | Pharmaceutical |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.