J4083HertfordshirePharmaceutical Biotechnology Engineering Permanent£60,000 to £70,000 per annumFull Time23/06/2017Engineering
Engineering – Validation
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Validation Enginee... View Job
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Validation Spec... View Job
We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer (Pha... View Job
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Manager to join a leading pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Validation Manager you will take responsibility for key aspects of the day-to-day operation of the Validation Compliance Unit as outlined in the duties below.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain the Validation policy and Site Validation master Plan in accordance with cGMP and industry standards and establish site wide compliance to theses documents.
2. Plan, organise and mange agreed validation projects for new and existing equipment, processes and products to meet defined targets within agreed budgets.
3. Ensure that all routine re-qualification and new validation activities are carried out in accordance to the Validation Policy and Site Validation Master Plan.
4. determine the procedures to be used on validation exercises and projects according to CGMP and Regulatory requirements and to manage the overall implementation of these exercises and projects.
5. Liaise and co-operate with other departments to carry out validation process improvements and changes as necessary to meet cGMP and regulatory requirements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline or equivalent qualification and extensive Validation experience within a highly regulated Pharmaceutical or Biopharmaceutical environment.
2. Proven industry experience in managing a team of validation engineers, specialists and a network of externally contracted resources. A depth of understanding across some of the following - process, equipment, facilities, cleaning and computer systems validation.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience successfully interfacing with Facilities, Quality, Operations and Information Technology groups to develop requirements, establish programs and manage day-to-day operations.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.