Job Reference: J5634146
Updated On: 04/03/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently recruiting for a Validation Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South West of England. As the Validation Manager you will be responsible for overseeing validation activities within a GMP manufacturing facility. This site is currently undergoing expansion and we are looking for a Passionate, driven candidate with a track record of managing teams.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Manage a team of up to 10 people (Including Validation Engineers), ensuring validation activities are executed as per expected timelines
2. Execute Validation Risk Assessments, impact assessments and Master Plans as required
3. The Validation Manager will strive to ensure validation programs are approved without correction by regulatory bodies
4. Observe validation project workload, distribute projects within the team as appropriate, and support on qualification activities as part of new build plans within the existing facility.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering/Scientific discipline
2. Proven industry experience working as a Validation Manager or 'Head Of'
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with executing Validation reports (IQ/OQ/PQ), knowledge of electronic QMS, as well as knowledge of GMP, GAMP and ICH Guidelines
Key Words: Validation Manager / Validation / Head of Validation / IQ / OQ / PQ / GMP / GAMP / ICH / QMS / Pharmaceutical / SW / UK / cGMP / Validation Master Plan / Validation Risk Assessment / Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
Other jobs with similar skills
England | £375 - £415 per day
We are currently looking for a Validation Engineer to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the East of the UK. As the Validation Engineer you will be responsible for existing and new equipme...Science
View & Apply
West Midlands | £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the West Midlands. As the QA Officer you will be responsible working with the QA group in monitoring and imp...Science
View & Apply