Role Overview A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Validation Manager to join a Global Life Sciences business based in the Berkshire area. As the Validation Manager you will have direct responsibility of a validation team of approximately 20-25, covering facilities validation, equipment validation, cleaning validation and computer systems validation (CSV).
Key Duties and Responsibilities Your duties as the Validation Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Reporting in to the Site Head of Validation you will have direct oversight for the validation team and all associated activities. You will be responsible for teams development, ensuring employees have a broad depth of knowledge across key areas of validation.
2. You will work closely with several key areas of the business, including QA, Engineering, Capital Projects, Manufacturing, Quality Control, Analytical Services, Product Development, Project and Program Management. Establishing key customer and stakeholder relationships will be and essential part of developing the validation team.
3. Ensuring that all work is planned and delivered on time and performance is managed, measured and reported accordingly.
4. You will work closely with the team to ensure projects across equipment validation, facilities validation, cleaning validation and computer systems validation are delivered on time and within budget.
Role Requirements To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will hold a degree qualification in either a Scientific or Engineering discipline.
2. Previous experience managing and delivering all validation life-cycle elements for systems, equipment, computers and cleaning validation within a biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical GMP manufacturing environment is essential.
3. You will have demonstrated experience of successfully managing and developing validation teams, with the ability to mange change and implement continuous improvement strategies.
Key Words: Validation | Validation Manager | Equipment | Facilities | Computer Systems | CSV | Cleaning | Biopharmaceutical | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Manufacturing | Biologics | Life Sciences